Huntington Bailey’s success in litigation and the appeal process is built on a dynamic combination of expertise, effort and sheer legal firepower.
Our trial attorneys are experienced in the litigation of complex commercial and corporate matters, insurance defense, employment law, eminent domain and more. Each case is managed by a tactical team, specifically formulated to match our resources to the challenge at hand.
The Huntington Bailey team has proven itself on an extraordinary array of litigation challenges; in fact, we welcome difficult cases including issues of first impression. Our clients know that we have the resources they need to be confident, prepared and successful.
Our litigation and appellate practice includes:
- Commercial & Corporate Litigation. Corporate entities of all sizes and asset classes turn to us for counsel on potential litigation-including the most complex commercial matters. From asset protection to zoning, employment to eminent domain. This includes challenging with little precedent.
- Appellate Expertise. The appeals process presents even the most seasoned attorneys with a wide array of challenges. Our experience in the appellate process-in multiple roles-gives our clients a proven advantage when pursuing an appeal.
- Construction Claims. Builders, developers and subcontractors rely on us to present well-planned, comprehensive defense of construction-related claims both large and small.
- Insurance Defense. Huntington Bailey’s experienced trial attorneys successfully defend litigation matters for several prominent liability insurance carriers and are recognized as authorities in the field of governmental self-insurance.
- Personal Injury & Medical Malpractice. Our in-house experience and network of experts combine to give clients a formidable team to pursue a claim vigorously.
Huntington Bailey’s litigation team brings clients a dynamic combination of experience, resources and discipline-a combination that delivers successful outcomes in and out of the courtroom.